Thursday, August 29, 2013

OriginOrigin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full review to follow...

Just finished (in 1 day).  Need to process.  Having a very (very, very) hard time with the many feels the ending has left me with.  I swear to alien babies everywhere that JLA is trying to send me over the edge with these endings.   Seriously. Killing. Me.

This is what it was like when I finished the book:
"Man, it was so quiet you could hear a grasshopper karate chop a fly" ... and then when I realized that, in fact, it was the end...I was screaming (no, SCREAMING) at my e-reader for hiding the additional book-length of text that * should * have followed the last sentence.
Completely. Killing.  Me.

I need to go do some yoga or tai chi...or get a drink.  Anything to help process the feels.  * cries *




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment